Hey there Brave Table fam, thanks for joining me for today’s episode with Darrah Brustein. Darrah is a serial entrepreneur, networking guru, mindset coach, master interviewer, and writer for Forbes and Inc. She published a children’s...
Hey there Brave Table fam, thanks for joining me for today’s episode with Darrah Brustein.
Darrah is a serial entrepreneur, networking guru, mindset coach, master interviewer, and writer for Forbes and Inc. She published a children’s book series on financial literacy called Finance Whiz Kids, has had her work featured in Time Magazine, CNN, Mashable (plus more), and has interviewed big-time names like Shaq, Seth Godin, Bobbi Brown, and Deepak Chopra—which she tells us all about in this episode.
Darrah’s story is one of grit, resilience, and the power of what’s possible when you nurture your connections. Hear how her love of interviewing landed her a video series with the Deepak Chopra, the value of having a mentor (and tips on how you can find a mentor as iconic as Deepak), and the journey she had to take to find the success she has today. (Hint: it wasn’t always pretty, but she also shows us the importance of loving your low points as much as your highlight reel).
As you listen, I invite you to reflect on your network and how you approach connecting with people who you admire. Are you keeping humanity in your interactions with others? How can you show up in relationships in a human way rather than focus on what you could get out of them?
What you’ll get out of this episode…
- How to properly connect with people and nurture your relationship
- The 5 types of mentorship and advice for finding the right mentor for you
- The keys to successful business building
- How to overcome your imposter syndrome
- Thinking back to your childhood for clues about your purpose
- Letting go of control over how your life will unfold
- The importance of keeping your connections human and not transactional
- Establishing your core values
- Taking your life, career, and success into your own hands
If you loved this episode, make sure you check out…
- Darrah’s website at https://darrah.co/
- Find her on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/darrahb
- The power of connection in friendships & long-lasting relationships with Erwin Valencia https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/erwin-valencia-the-power-of-connection-in/id1608226580?i=1000562182397
- More on following your creative passions with Amber Rae https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/the-brave-table-with-dr-neeta-bhushan/id1608226580?i=1000565344139
- Manifesting through contrast with Jenna Phillips Ballard https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/jenna-phillips-ballard-second-chances-at-life-manifesting/id1608226580?i=1000565619960
Thanks for listening, and I hope you loved this episode! If you did, please consider leaving a 5-star review to help others find and benefit from the show.
After you do, send a screenshot of your review to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive my course on Emotional Mastery as my FREE gift to you. Thanks for helping us get to 100 reviews this month! So grateful for you all. 😘