Are you feeling stuck in a relationship that’s no longer serving you? Or perhaps you’ve been single for so long now, and you’re ready to call in your soul partner? Maybe you know you’re with “the one” but things feel off or challenging in...
Are you feeling stuck in a relationship that’s no longer serving you? Or perhaps you’ve been single for so long now, and you’re ready to call in your soul partner? Maybe you know you’re with “the one” but things feel off or challenging in your relationship lately, and you’re looking for a way to connect more deeply with your significant other.
Well, Brave Table fam, I’m sure you can relate to at least one of these experiences, and this is the episode to help get you through it. My guest is the oh-so-lovely Annie Lalla. Annie is a Cartographer of Love — in other words, she’s a master love coach who helps people attract, create and foster extraordinary connections that maximize freedom and minimize shame. She works with all the people I admire in my life, and I’m so grateful she’s here to impart her love and relationship wisdom with you all today!
We get into why there is no such thing as a “wrong relationship”, the lessons we can learn through our dynamics with others, emotional regulation and embodiment, “I” vs “We” polarity dynamics in relationships, and so much more juicy goodness, like…
- The number one thing men are looking for in women
- How to embody your feelings and map emotions in your body
- Tips for regulating your nervous system
- The reason why you keep getting in the same fight with your partner
- Using your relationships to do shadow work
- Understanding your partners’ emotional language
- A clear rating system to quantify your feelings for better communication
- Conflict resolution in relationships
- And much, MUCH more.
If you loved this episode, then don’t miss…
- Following Annie on Instagram @lallabird and visit her website at https://annielalla.com/ where you can sign up for her newsletter
- More on finding love with Shayoon: Trusting Love, Healing, and Creating Your Own Traditions That Support You https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/shayoon-trusting-love-healing-and-creating-your-own/id1608226580?i=1000557080386
- Understanding Your Attachment Styles To Create Boundaries in Relationships with Silvy Khoucasian https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/silvy-khoucasian-understanding-your-attachment-styles/id1608226580?i=1000568718289
- Sam Horn: Mastering the Art of Communication to Uplevel Relationships, Career, and Love https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/sam-horn-mastering-the-art-of-communication-to/id1608226580?i=1000567812818
Loves, before you go, check out this super fun quiz I created for you to determine your Bounce Factor! How do you bounce back from life’s sucky moments? How strong is your audacious resiliency? Find your archetype and what you can do to strengthen your “bounciness” with my FREE Bounce Factor quiz! Get it at Get it at bouncefactorquiz.com.