You all know that reinvention is my jam. I did it with my career, my relationship — basically, my entire life! It’s not always easy, but shifting your identity and revealing the true essence of what makes you unique is possible at any time....
You all know that reinvention is my jam. I did it with my career, my relationship — basically, my entire life! It’s not always easy, but shifting your identity and revealing the true essence of what makes you unique is possible at any time. Sometimes, you won’t even have a choice. Maybe you’re going from boss babe mode to motherhood and navigating that change, or you’ve hit a plateau in your career, forcing you to take things to the next level. Well, loves, do I have the episode for you! This is basically a mini-masterclass in pivoting with grace and how to discover your personal brand with my Pinay sister, fellow mama, and brand marketing queen, Jennifer (Jen) Kem.
Jennifer is a branding and marketing expert who gets entrepreneurs seen, heard, and paid – for being themselves. She’s the creator of the Master Brand Method: a framework to develop powerful brand archetypes that win customers’ hearts. She uses the Master Brand method in digital strategy coaching for emerging entrepreneurs, celebrity brands like Oprah Winfrey Network and Steve Harvey, and major corporations including Verizon, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Bank of Hawaii. What she is most passionate about in her work today is her legacy project: Femmefluence, a platform that supports women leaders to fully rise into their influence and affluence, so they can make an even greater impact in the world.
Jennifer serves up straight talk wrapped in love because she understands entrepreneurs’ challenges: She built a retail business and became a millionaire at 32, only to lose it all in the recession two years later. She is now the successful owner of three million-dollar brand-building businesses and the mother of three children.
Here’s what we get into in this episode…
- How to be resourceful and make yourself stand out
- What it means to be values-driven and how to make values-driven decisions
- Are you using imposter syndrome as a crutch?
- The one (small) step you need to take to pivot and make a change
- Embracing your full multi-hyphenate self
- And SO much more.
Be sure to also check out…
- Find Jen on Instagram @jennifer.kem
- Grab Jen’s FREE GIFT for the Brave Table audience: find out your Archetype Influence Mix Assessment — www.JenniferKem.com/bravetable
- Check out Jen's YouTube Channel — www.JenniferKem.com/YouTube
- More from an entrepreneur mama in episode 42 with Emily Hirsh