Are you aware of your triggers? Noticing what sets you off is one of the first steps in self-awareness; it also shows you what you still need to heal. Though it can be hard to recognize at times, in every challenging situation you've faced, every...
Are you aware of your triggers? Noticing what sets you off is one of the first steps in self-awareness; it also shows you what you still need to heal. Though it can be hard to recognize at times, in every challenging situation you've faced, every person who has ever annoyed you, every hardship and setback — you've played a role.
Now, to be clear, I am NOT dismissing anyone who has endured traumatic events, the pain you’ve experienced, or saying it's your fault. Not at all. I'm just bringing to light that, in many of our sucky life moments, we get to be either the victor or the victim.
Using examples from my own life, that's what I get into in this episode: how to recognize those wounds that still dwell within you, make peace with them, and alchemize your pain so you can fully integrate and bounce back from those low moments with fierce self-awareness and grace. Let’s go!
Click here to pre-order my new book and get your exclusive freebies, including the 5-Day Healing Practice I mention in this episode.
Or go to ThatSuckedNowWhat.com.
What you’ll get out of this episode…
- How to develop your radical self-awareness
- Being the victim vs the victor in your life
- Recognizing your contribution to situations that don’t go the way you want them to
- How to know when you’re ready to integrate your traumas
- Navigating the different stages of grief
Make sure you also check out…
- Episode 64: Why I wrote That Sucked. Now What? & How To Confront Your “Sucky” Moments With Grit & Resilience
- Episode 66: The Bounce Factor & How to Build Your Audacious Resilience When Things Don't Go As Planned
- Episode 53: How To Build Your Emotional Strength Through Emotional Regulation with Nawal Mustafa
- Build your self-awareness with my free Intention Setting Planner at https://globalgrit.co/eyl/
Don’t forget about The Brave Table Fall Giveaway! One lucky winner will receive a $150 gift certificate to a spa of your choice (because you deserve a little self-care, boo), and the GRAND PRIZE winner will receive a brand new Apple iPad! Simply leave a review of The Brave Table, take a screenshot of your review, and go to www.thebravetable.com/giveaway to upload your screenshot. Catch ya next time!