Hey loves! Today’s episode is being brought to you directly by yours truly! "Many times, people will see things in you that you don’t see in yourself. Truth is, you can step into and unleash the next version of you. Our breakdowns are what...
Hey loves! Today’s episode is being brought to you directly by yours truly!
"Many times, people will see things in you that you don’t see in yourself. Truth is, you can step into and unleash the next version of you. Our breakdowns are what lead to our breakthroughs."
In today’s episode, I talk about:
Why you should allow yourself to sit in the pain
Turning that pain into your purpose
Living your dream by helping others do the same
Welcome to The Brave Table! Let me ask you:
When a painful moment in life comes up, do you allow yourself to sit in it or do you try to mask it and just smile through it, pretending all is okay?
I invite you to sit in the pain and the suck… because the truth is, your pain is the guiding light to your purpose. It shows you the way. If you take any person that you admire, I guarantee you that their darkest nights led to their brightest days. The same is certainly true for me.
So join me in this episode where we dive deep into what the process can look like to turn your pain into your purpose, and how you can do it, too!
Connect with me:
- Find me on Instagram @neetabhushan.
- Find The Brave Table on Instagram @thebravetable.
- Learn more about Dharma Coaching Institute here.
- Hear Kelsey’s episode about losing her husband here.
If you loved this episode...
- Then be sure to listen to Episode 96: How To Use Your Pain To Find Your Purpose, Healing, & Inner Peace with Charles Clay. Apple | Spotify
- You’ll love Episode 14: How To Know If You Are Ready To Pursue Your Purpose & Change Your Life. Listen here
- Episode 51: ‘Being in Alignment With Yourself with Aaron Alexander’ is right up your alley! Apple | Spotify
P.S. It’s April and we are giving away some of our favorite things this month! We would love to grow our community and leaving a 5-star review on iTunes helps us do just that! You can enter for your chance to win by submitting a review on iTunes. You can win a That Sucked. Now What? conversation card deck, affirmation card deck, or printed workbook all throughout April! Winners will be announced at the end of the month. To enter, screenshot your 5-star review and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!