Hey loves! Today’s episode is being brought to you directly by yours truly! "There’s resentment when we aren’t aligned with our truth – we feel suffocated or suppressed when we can’t speak our truth. This is your opportunity to clear...
Hey loves! Today’s episode is being brought to you directly by yours truly!
"There’s resentment when we aren’t aligned with our truth – we feel suffocated or suppressed when we can’t speak our truth. This is your opportunity to clear that. Where in your life has resentment held you back? Where are you going today with that? What is it that you need to reconcile with yourself?"
In today’s episode, I talk about:
Speaking your truth even when it’s scary
Having your courageous conversations through the ‘service’ and ‘love’ filters
Why your setbacks aren’t your fault but are your responsibility
How to move past resentment so that you can finally heal
Welcome to The Brave Table! I’ve gotta be honest with you love, I just needed a break and reset after 8 months of go go go! I needed space to just breathe, so I took my little ones to Clearwater beach for a few days of crashing waves and sand in the toes. But this came after having difficult conversations in both business and personal life – you know, the scary conversations that are hard to start. So let’s crack that open and talk about how to have your courageous conversations.
Plus, I dive into resentment and why it’s the anchor that grounds us when something goes wrong, but is also the false reassurance that keeps us held back – in the same position at work that you hate, the same toxic relationship 5 years later, etc. This is the rubble in your road that needs to be cleared.
This is a short but powerful episode jam-packed with nuggets that will heal and inspire you. Enjoy!
Connect with me:
- Find me on Instagram @neetabhushan.
- Find The Brave Table on Instagram @thebravetable.
- Get your copy of That Sucked. Now What? here!
If you loved this episode...
- Then be sure to listen to Episode 43: How To Do the Work and Begin Healing Situations that are Triggering with Dr. Neeta Bhushan. Apple | Spotify
- You’ll love Episode 64: How to confront your tough "sucky" moments with grit & resilience with Dr. Neeta Bhushan. Apple | Spotify
- Episode 81: ‘Taking Ownership of Your Life, Your Sh*t, and Your Stories with Danielle Gertner’ is right up your alley! Apple | Spotify
P.S. ‘That Sucked. Now What?’ has sold over 12,000 copies already! If you’ve yet to snag your copy, then know that this is your handbook to bounce back from sucky moments and fly forward with audacious resilience. You can get yours here!