Hey Brave Table fam, thanks for joining me today for another solocast episode. We hear a lot these days about “doing the work,” but what does it all mean? What IS the work, and HOW do you do it? Join me today as I break it down through my own...
Hey Brave Table fam, thanks for joining me today for another solocast episode. We hear a lot these days about “doing the work,” but what does it all mean? What IS the work, and HOW do you do it? Join me today as I break it down through my own healing journey and what I’ve learned along the way that I’m SO excited to share with you.
We’ll examine our triggers — those sucky human moments that set us off — and a few that have come up for me lately (including what my son said to me recently that REALLY activated something in me). We’ll also talk about how to work through your projections on other people and review some exercises you can use today to help you clarify what you need to resolve and let go of so you can thrive.
What you’ll get out of this episode…
- How to use your relationships as mirrors for what you need to examine your life
- How to take stock of your patterns so you can retrain yourself
- The steps of identifying your triggers and how to dig deeper into what they’re really telling you
- Training yourself to slow down, take time to reflect, and release your emotions
- My 4-step model for healing and transforming your life
If you loved this episode, make sure you check out…
- More on healing with Alex Mendeluk https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/alex-mendeluk-trusting-your-inner-light-get-on-shark/id1608226580?i=1000563757727
- Grit and grace in surrendering to life moments https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/grit-grace-in-surrendering-to-life-moments/id1608226580?i=1000551016211
- Embracing the duality of our emotions and normalizing emotional health https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/solocast-embracing-the-duality-of-our/id1608226580?i=1000565132212
- Check out my book, Emotional GRIT https://www.amazon.ca/Emotional-master-emotions-transform-thoughts/dp/0997767529
Thanks for listening, and I hope you loved this episode! If you did, please consider leaving a 5-star review to help others find and benefit from the show.
After you do, send a screenshot of your review to email@example.com to receive my course on Emotional Mastery as my FREE gift to you. Thanks for helping us get to 100 reviews this month! So grateful for you all. 😘