OMG BT squad, we've arrived! Our 50th episode! Thank you so much for joining me on this journey so far. It's been a whirlwind of powerful, magical, messy, moving, and BRAVE conversations with so many amazing guests. I couldn't be more grateful! ...
OMG BT squad, we've arrived! Our 50th episode! Thank you so much for joining me on this journey so far. It's been a whirlwind of powerful, magical, messy, moving, and BRAVE conversations with so many amazing guests. I couldn't be more grateful!
Helping me to celebrate this milestone is my sweet soul sister Silvy Khoucasian. Silvy has leveraged her Master's Degree in psychology to become a highly sought-after Relationship Coach, diving deep into topics like attachment styles, boundaries, and creating agreements in relationships.
Silvy's boundary work started during her acting days when a love scene caused a visceral reaction in her. She recognized how she never felt safe enough to be vulnerable and began to work through her shame. Today, she teaches others how to do the same — and you're getting what feels like a free relationship coaching session from this episode! Seriously fam, this chat is so juicy and insightful. I learned SO much from Silvy, and I know you will too. Let's get into it!
Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll get out of this episode…
- The root cause of shame (it’s probably not what you think)
- Why shame is one of the most challenging and complicated emotions for us to deal with
- Intellectual shame versus embodied shame - what’s the difference?
- The distinction between healthy shame and chronic shame
- The 4 attachment styles, how to determine yours, and how attachment styles relate to your inner child
- Which attachment styles tend to pair off in relationships and how to work with yours
- How to create agreements in your relationships
- A framework for setting boundaries, regulating your nervous system, and creating more spaciousness in your life
If you loved this episode, make sure you check out…
- Check out Silvy’s website at https://silvykhoucasian.com/ and find her on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/silvykhoucasian/
- Sign up for her newsletter here https://silvykhoucasian.com/newsletter/
- How to do the work and begin healing https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/solocast-how-to-do-the-work-and-begin-healing/id1608226580?i=1000566801227
- Healing your inner child & family relationship dynamics with Marine Selenee https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/marine-selenee-healing-your-inner-child-family-relationship/id1608226580?i=1000564510112
- Love and healing with Shayoon https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/shayoon-trusting-love-healing-and-creating-your-own/id1608226580?i=1000557080386
Thanks for listening, and I hope you loved this episode! If you did, please consider leaving a 5-star review to help others find and benefit from the show.
After you do, send a screenshot of your review to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive my course on Emotional Mastery as my FREE gift to you. Thanks for helping us get to 100 reviews this month! So grateful for you all. 😘