Hi Brave Table fam, thanks for joining me for today's episode, which is more like a mini-workshop. Make sure you have a pen and paper handy because my guest Sam Horn has basically delivered a free mastermind in this conversation. She drops SO many...
Hi Brave Table fam, thanks for joining me for today's episode, which is more like a mini-workshop. Make sure you have a pen and paper handy because my guest Sam Horn has basically delivered a free mastermind in this conversation. She drops SO many gems on how to develop your business mindset to grow a brand that solves problems, centers YOU as its greatest asset, and compensates you for your gifts. Major wins all around!
Sam is the CEO and Founder of the Intrigue Agency, which helps entrepreneurs and business leaders scale their income and influence in a respectful and compelling way. Sam's work has been featured in publications like The New York Times, Fast Company, BusinessWeek, Forbes, INC, and Huffington Post, and her books have been praised by thought leaders like Stephen, Covey, Tony Robbins, and Miki Agrawal. She is a total communication wizard, known for her repeatable, re-Tweetable one-liners (which you get the honor of hearing in this ep!)
Some of the juicy nuggets you'll get out of this episode…
- 3 easy steps to creating a 60-second sales pitch and turn into a million-dollar business idea
- Leveraging your unique experiences to solve problems for others
- Making yourself the main character in your story and not sacrificing your true self for the sake of others
- How to share your intellectual capital
- Finding your gifts and getting compensated for them
- How to make yourself stand out
- All the magic that can happen when you stay in alignment with your true self
- Motivation for anyone who is writing a book or working on any sort of passion project they want to release into the world
If you loved this episode, make sure you check out…
- Sam’s website at https://samhorn.com/ and find her on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/samhornintrigue/
- How to stand up to naysayers, cancel culture & rebuilding with passion with Miki Agrawal https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/miki-agrawal-how-to-stand-up-to-naysayers-cancel-culture/id1608226580?i=1000555439013
- Telling the story of your inner artist with Garrain Jones https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/garrain-jones-how-to-awaken-the-artist-within/id1608226580?i=1000564809879
- Emily Williams & the money mindset you need for real success https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/emily-williams-the-money-mindset-you-need-for-real-success/id1608226580?i=1000558608535
Thanks for listening, and I hope you loved this episode! If you did, please consider leaving a 5-star review to help others find and benefit from the show.
After you do, send a screenshot of your review to email@example.com to receive my course on Emotional Mastery as my FREE gift to you. Thanks for helping us get to 100 reviews this month! So grateful for you all. 😘