Do you struggle with friendships? If so, you're not alone. It's one of the most common challenges I hear from people. Life gets so busy that you don't get to spend quality time with those you love. Or you recognize how much you've grown, and the...
Do you struggle with friendships? If so, you're not alone. It's one of the most common challenges I hear from people. Life gets so busy that you don't get to spend quality time with those you love. Or you recognize how much you've grown, and the company you keep hasn't. Maybe you're just sick of the status quo, shooting the same old sh*t, gossiping, going to restaurants, and you're looking for ways to connect more meaningfully with others.
One of my superpowers is cultivating community and deep friendships. This goes back to when my mom passed away, and I turned to my loved ones to help me get through it. In this unapologetic season of my life, it looks like planning trips and throwing events that WOW people and leave them feeling connected—like when I planned a trip for 16 of my closest friends this summer to Turkey or a few weekends ago celebrating my 40th birthday with my bestie!
Whatever season you're in, your friends should be a reflection of that. So let's explore how you can create deep friendships and meaningful support circles as a part of your growth and evolution.
Here’s what we get into in this episode…
- How to use my free Intention Setting Planner to elevate your life with your friends, your partner, your family, your colleagues, and yourself for the rest of 2022
- My 4-step framework for cultivating deep friendships
- Practical tools and rituals you can use to strengthen your connections and friendships today
- How to create a container where you can share your gifts
- Planning experiential events for you and your loved ones
- And much more!
If you loved this episode, make sure you also check out these…
- 8 Ways to Build Your 'Good' Daily Stress
- All The Lessons I Learned Traveling to Europe with Family
- Awakening Your Inner Wisdom As The Rock-Star Shaman with Alyson Charles
- Pursuing Your Dharma To Be Your Highest Self with Sahara Rose
- Sharing Your Bravest Story with Selena Soo
Card decks I mention in this episode…
- A Yogic Path Oracle Deck from Sahara Rose
- Animal Power Card Deck by Alyson Charles
Before you go…
Make sure you enter The Brave Table Back-to-School Giveaway! Yes, that’s right loves, we’re going BIG for September to help you get ready for a fresh start in fall. One lucky winner will receive a $150 gift certificate to a spa of your choice (because you deserve a little self-care, boo), and the GRAND PRIZE winner will receive a brand new Apple iPad!
Simply leave a review of The Brave Table, take a screenshot of your review, and go to www.thebravetable.com/giveaway to upload your screenshot. That’s it — and you’ll be entered to WIN!
Thank you, Brave Table fam. Catch you next time!