Hey Brave Table fam, great to see you here! Thanks for joining me for today's episode with Emily Hirsh. At just 27 years old, Emily has an impressive list of accomplishments under her belt. She is the Founder and CEO of Hirsh Marketing, Creator of The...
Hey Brave Table fam, great to see you here! Thanks for joining me for today's episode with Emily Hirsh. At just 27 years old, Emily has an impressive list of accomplishments under her belt. She is the Founder and CEO of Hirsh Marketing, Creator of The Ignite Academy, and Host of The Not For Lazy Marketers Podcast. She's also a mama of 3, a master multi-tasker, and one of the hardest-working & brightest minds out there!
What you'll get out of this episode…
- Inspiration for making the best out of challenging times
- How to maximize your time and space and work with what you've got
- Tips for female entrepreneurs and mamas in the workplace
- How to find the balance between your home and work life (and why you shouldn't view them as separate things)
- The number one thing new businesses need to know about social ads and marketing
- Advice on leadership and how to be a model for your employees
- How to scale a small business into an international brand
- Coping with feelings of guilt as a mother and an ambitious woman
Tenacity and drive are in Emily's blood. The daughter of hard-working entrepreneurs, she was only a teenager when she started her first business and simultaneously completed her high school and college degrees. Then at 19 years old, everything changed when Emily got pregnant. And while it wasn't a part of her original plan, in typical Emily fashion, she used the pregnancy as motivation to create the life she wanted.
Tune in to hear her incredible and resilient story of how she used the online world to her advantage (from Virtual Assistant to the owner of a multi-7-figure agency), turned her challenges into triumphs, and how she balances being a highly ambitious woman with being present with her kids.
If you loved this episode, make sure you check out…
- Emily’s company, Hirsh Marketing https://hirshmarketing.com/
- Listen to her podcast https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-not-for-lazy-marketers-podcast/id1434927245
- Find her on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/emilyhirsh/
- More on scaling a small business and money mindset with Emily Williams https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/emily-williams-the-money-mindset-you-need-for-real-success/id1608226580?i=1000558608535
- Business building with Miki Agrawal https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/miki-agrawal-how-to-stand-up-to-naysayers-cancel-culture/id1608226580?i=1000555439013
- More on mamas in the workplace with Reshma Saujani https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/reshma-saujani-being-brave-not-perfect-building-a/id1608226580?i=1000556163113
Thanks for listening, and I hope you loved this episode! If you did, please consider leaving a 5-star review to help others find and benefit from the show.
After you do, send a screenshot of your review to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive my course on Emotional Mastery as my FREE gift to you. Thanks for helping us get to 100 reviews this month! So grateful for you all. 😘