Brave Table fam, we’re unlocking some seriously mind-blowing insights today. Did you know that when you have a huge desire for something, you’re equally creating the energy of fear around not having it? What if the secret to receiving all that you...
Brave Table fam, we’re unlocking some seriously mind-blowing insights today. Did you know that when you have a huge desire for something, you’re equally creating the energy of fear around not having it? What if the secret to receiving all that you long for, to fixing that relationship, to healing that health issue, is to accept your situation, love it, and then let it go?
When you begin to let go of everything you believe about yourself — the good and the bad — and experience yourself in every moment, THAT’s when you start to align yourself with your truest desires instead of chasing them and ultimately pushing them away.
My guest in this episode, Dorota Stańczyk, shows us the magic that’s possible when you choose this way of being, like radical self-love, mending family relationships, and healing physical disease, to name a few.
Dorota is a cultivator of wellbeing, founder of the happiness app, @appii.app, and the author of her amazing book (Re)Create Yourself: Embracing Greater Self-Love To Unleash Your Potential. Dorota truly embodies what she (ever-so-eloquently) preaches. This is a seriously soul-stirring episode, fam. Dorota offers so much medicine for anyone going through a challenging time or ready to (re)create the next version of themselves and manifest their next juicy chapter.
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll get out of this episode…
- Releasing self-judgment and breaking patterns
- How to understand your triggers as gifts
- Cultivating self-love and self-acceptance
- Healing rejection from family members
- Practicing acceptance of what is and learning how to let go
- How emotional wounds can turn into physical manifestations and health issues
- How unresolved childhood wounds can play out in our adult lives
- Addressing your inner critic and self-abandonment
- The reason why your body creates disease and learning how to love your discomfort
If you loved this episode, make sure you…
- Grab a copy of Dorota’s book (Re)Create Yourself: Embracing Greater Self-Love To Unleash Your Potential
- Check out this episode from Emily Hirsh: Taking Ownership of Life Circumstances by Reframing Your Reality To Make It Work for You https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/emily-hirsh-taking-ownership-of-life-circumstances/id1608226580?i=1000566487215
- And this one with Jenna Phillips Ballard: Second Chances at Life, Manifesting through Contrast, and Responsible Leadership https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/jenna-phillips-ballard-second-chances-at-life-manifesting/id1608226580?i=1000565619960
- And, tune into A Journey Back to Loving Yourself, Women's Wellness, Hormones, Fertility and More with Dr. Mariza Snyder https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/dr-mariza-snyder-a-journey-back-to-loving-yourself/id1608226580?i=1000563258513
Loves, before you go, check out this super fun quiz I created for you to determine your Bounce Factor! How do you bounce back from life’s sucky moments? How strong is your audacious resiliency? Find your archetype and what you can do to strengthen your “bounciness” with my FREE Bounce Factor quiz! Get it at bouncefactorquiz.com.