Are you being vulnerable with people you trust about how you *really* feel? One of the biggest reasons I started The Brave Table was to spread awareness about mental and emotional health. When we open ourselves up to those brave, uncomfy convos with...
Are you being vulnerable with people you trust about how you *really* feel? One of the biggest reasons I started The Brave Table was to spread awareness about mental and emotional health. When we open ourselves up to those brave, uncomfy convos with others, we begin to heal and help remove the stigma associated with mental health challenges.
That’s why it’s so important to create meaningful connections with people and to find your tribe. And no one knows this better than my guest today, the king of vulnerability and cultivating honest and open communication, Mike Johnson.
You probably recognize him from Season 15 of The Bachelorette and Season 6 of Bachelor in Paradise — talk about cracking yourself open, going on national television to find love! Mike is a Veteran, renowned Intimacy Coach, co-host of the Talking It Out with Bachelor Nation podcast, and author of the best-selling book, Making The Love You Want.
Here’s a sneak peek of what we get into in this episode…
- Tools for coping with mental health challenges
- Mike’s approach to coaching couples and singles who struggle with intimacy
- How to find your community and people with whom you can deeply connect
- An easy way to check in with your friends and support each other
- Embracing being vulnerable and open with others and the payoff that comes with it
- And much more!
If you loved this episode, make sure you check out…
- Mike’s Instagram @mike_johnson
- Grab a copy of his book, Making the Love You Want
- Tune into Mike’s podcast, Talking It Out with Bachelor Nation
- Check out his Ted Talk, Making YOU Better in Bed
- This episode with Erwin Valencia that also talks about The Power of Connection in Friendships & Long Lasting Relationships
- This chat with Darrah Brustein: The Power of Real Connections, Using Mentorship as a Tool for Growth, Friendships, and Never-Ending Success
- And this solocast I recorded on Cultivating Deep Friendships & Connection As A Bosswoman & Bossmama
Psst, love, did you check out my episode last week where I talked about the Bounce Factor? If not, be sure to tune in and find out what your Bounce Factor is during tough and intense life moments with my fun and quick quiz at bouncefactorquiz.com.
Thanks for listening, and I hope you loved this episode! If you did, please consider leaving a 5-star review to help others find and benefit from the show. Then, send a screenshot of your review to email@example.com to receive my course on Emotional Mastery as my FREE gift to you. Until next time, loves!