Welcome officially to your seat at The Brave Table. I’m SO glad you are here! This is your destination, and I feel like it’s going to be a magical journey together, my friend, so again, thank you SO much for tuning in! This has been brewing for a...
Welcome officially to your seat at The Brave Table. I’m SO glad you are here! This is your destination, and I feel like it’s going to be a magical journey together, my friend, so again, thank you SO much for tuning in! This has been brewing for a while!
In this very first episode, I take you on a journey into my own life, about why I started this podcast and how The Brave Table came to be. We will explore topics like why it’s SO vital to practice radical self-acceptance, because there have been many, many days where I haven’t, and to give yourself permission to reinvent yourself.
I also dive into my own personal struggles with motherhood since having baby #2 earlier this year and the identity shifts that accompany it, which sometimes may feel like you’re on the journey alone. Not to mention, some of the things about being a parent that NO ONE tells you.
Finally, we’ll take a closer look at how to be brave in prioritizing relationships, your children, and most importantly, for yourself, as we reflect on how we understand and define our worth in this world.
Some things to consider as you’re listening: how can we close doors to the things that no longer bring us joy, surrender to the unknown, and open ourselves to new opportunities that make us come alive?
Some of the juicy nuggets you’ll experience in this episode:
- Practice radical self-acceptance of your identity in the phase of your life that you're in
- The personal struggles and identity shifts that no one tells you about in motherhood
- Overachieving vs underachieving in understanding the depths of your worth. What is your worth defined by?
- How to reparent yourself
- Allowing for reinvention, entering a new phase of life with non-judgement
- What does it mean when you cannot do “it” anymore?
- Who do you want to show up for your relationships, your children, and yourself?
- How to let go and close doors on certain things that may not be as joyful so you can open doors to new possibilities, even though it may be uncertain
- Prioritizing opportunities and your time in a season of life that makes you come ALIVE
I hope you loved this conversation, and I would ABSOLUTELY love for you to leave a review so you can help others find The Brave Table. Then head over to www.thebravetable.com/giveaway and I will send you a FREE gift of my exclusive Grow Your Grit Emotional Mastery course! You’ll find it no where else but here - exclusively for you, Brave Table fam!
It includes the full Grow Your Grit 7-day mini-workshop, plus my Emotional GRIT guidebook, and worksheets to support & help you master your emotions, transform your thoughts and change your world.
Not only that, you will automatically be entered into our giveaway! That’s right. So go to www.thebravetable.com/giveaway and follow the instructions there. See you next time!