Hey, Brave Table fam, welcome back. You all know one of my favorite topics is examining the effects of our family lineage, especially when it comes to growing up in Asian immigrant families. As a mama, it’s more crucial than ever for me to know...
Hey, Brave Table fam, welcome back. You all know one of my favorite topics is examining the effects of our family lineage, especially when it comes to growing up in Asian immigrant families. As a mama, it’s more crucial than ever for me to know I’m doing all I can to heal my past and my family traumas. And, I know it’s something you all value, too. When we heal the experiences we’ve been through with our families, we pave the way for a better future for ourselves AND the offspring we birth into this world.
I have a powerful episode for you today about healing family wounds with my dear pal and fellow child of mixed cultures (American & Asian), Aubert Bastiat. Aubert is a healer, male mentor, and founder of Sacred Sons — a community for masculine alchemy and embodiment. If you are looking to reconcile challenging experiences from your past, this is the episode for you.
We get into…
- The ego death experience and how it differs for men
- The power of prayer and finding your connection to God
- How parental relationship dynamics create a blueprint for how we perceive life
- Surrendering to your ego & healing family traumas through your environment
- The sneaky ways addiction can show up in our lives
- Reclaiming your sovereignty and power from your family
- Making peace with your past and reframing your situation to align with your highest self
- And LOTS more.
If you loved this episode, make sure you also check out…
- Aubert’s Instagram @aubertbastiat and Sacred Sons @SacredSons
- This episode with Aubert’s wife, Davana May https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/davana-may-trusting-your-power-as-a-mother-and/id1608226580?i=1000559323336
- Emily Hirsh: Taking Ownership of Life Circumstances by Reframing Your Reality To Make It Work for You https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/emily-hirsh-taking-ownership-of-life-circumstances/id1608226580?i=1000566487215
- Healing Generational Trauma & Breaking Free From Asian Immigrant Parents https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/healing-generational-trauma-breaking-free-from-asian/id1608226580?i=1000553426419
- Marine Selenee: Healing Your Inner Child & Family Relationship Dynamics Knowing It Didn’t Start With You https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/marine-selenee-healing-your-inner-child-family-relationship/id1608226580?i=1000564510112
Loves, before you go, check out this super fun quiz I created for you to determine your Bounce Factor! How do you bounce back from life’s sucky moments? How strong is your audacious resiliency? Find your archetype and what you can do to strengthen your “bounciness” with my FREE Bounce Factor quiz! Get it at bouncefactorquiz.com.