So often, we mask pain and discomfort — whether physical or emotional — with a bandaid solution. But the truth is, pain is our body’s check-engine light, signaling that something is amiss. What if you dug a little deeper into your pain? What...
So often, we mask pain and discomfort — whether physical or emotional — with a bandaid solution. But the truth is, pain is our body’s check-engine light, signaling that something is amiss. What if you dug a little deeper into your pain? What could it reveal about what you need to heal within yourself in order to live the aligned life you desire? My guest in this episode, Charles Clay, used painful life experiences as catalysts for his most significant life awakenings. Tune in to hear his story and what it taught him about helping others achieve inner peace and find their purpose.
Charles is an Inner Peace Coach, Dynamic Speaker, Published Author, and the Founder of Freedom From Pain Coaching. Throughout his career, he’s always been able to see the greatness and potential in others even if they don’t see it themselves. Through emotional intelligence and powerful Self-Healing practices, his goal is to guide you to step into your most empowered Self sharing your unique gifts, talents, and passions with the world and eliminating the resistance and fear in the way.
Here’s what we get into…
- What pain in your body is trying to tell you
- How to resolve generational trauma & reparent yourself
- How to cultivate inner peace by releasing trapped emotions
- Alchemizing your pain into healing
- Finding the gold in grief
- And so much more
If you loved this episode, check out…
- Get Charles’ free gift for The Brave Table audience https://www.charlesclay.coach/offerings
- Find Charles on Instagram @charlesclay.coach
- Episode 85: The Real Meaning of Self-Care and How To Maintain Health for the Long Run with Dr. Gabrielle Lyon
- Episode 60: Becoming a Father, Sacred Sons, and How To Make Peace With Your Past with Aubert Bastiat
- Episode 65: Transforming Loss, Cancer, & Big Trauma Into Fuel for Kindness with Mike Kim
P.S. Love, we are SO CLOSE to the launch of my upcoming book, That Sucked. Now What? Once the book launches, the freebies I’m giving away with it will be GONE! So don’t delay — get your FREE That Sucked. Now What? Guidebook AND your 5-day Fly Forward Healing Practice when you order your copy of my new book today!