If you’re a high-performing woman putting yourself out there in the dating world — I see you, and before I met Ajit, I was you. You are being brave, vulnerable, and opening your heart in the name of love — and it’s no small feat! Or maybe...
If you’re a high-performing woman putting yourself out there in the dating world — I see you, and before I met Ajit, I was you. You are being brave, vulnerable, and opening your heart in the name of love — and it’s no small feat! Or maybe you’re already in a relationship, but your practice in this season of life is how to create better business relationships or deeper friendships. Whatever your situation is, what we all have in common is craving meaningful connections with others. My guest in this episode, one of my long-time besties, Christine Chang, learned through healing her own relationships how to help others do the same, so they can show up with the tools they need to have the right people in their lives.
Christine is a Relationship Author & Podcast Host who helps high-performing women create ideal relationships in their personal and professional lives by showing how to improve self-awareness, boundaries, accountability, and communication skills. Her best-selling book Show Up: Finding Love for Independent Women has helped thousands of women all over the globe ease the dating process and find their life partners.
Here’s what we get into…
- How to find love as a high-performing, ambitious woman
- How your childhood wounds can show up in your adult relationships
- Finding acceptance for yourself to accept others
- Getting clear on what you want versus what you need from others
- Why it’s important to get outside support (therapy, coaching) before entering a relationship
- How to be more vulnerable and brave in your relationships
- And so much more
If you loved this episode, make sure you check out…
- Find her on Instagram @cchangandco
- Check out her podcast, Show Up with Christine Chang and find her on YouTube
P.S. We talk about improving your relationships in this episode, and I have just the tool to help! When you pre-order 3 copies of my upcoming book, That Sucked. Now What? You’ll get my FREE how-to guide for creating deeper friendships & leading your own Support Soul Posse. Grab your copies and juicy bonuses here, available for a limited time!