When it comes to building a business, we’ve long heard entrepreneurs talk about the value of hustling, grinding, and working 80-hour weeks to “get sh*t done”. And while this might result in success, it also often ends in burnout. What if there...
When it comes to building a business, we’ve long heard entrepreneurs talk about the value of hustling, grinding, and working 80-hour weeks to “get sh*t done”. And while this might result in success, it also often ends in burnout. What if there were another way? One where you could build a business from your feminine essence, where you allow yourself to pivot and follow your joy, and where you surround yourself with a team of people who want to see you flourish. Well, loves, in this super inspiring episode of The Brave Table, my guest Jadah Sellner has so many nuggets of wisdom for all you ambitious women out there building your empire — and how to do it on your terms with ease and flow.
Jadah Sellner is a bestselling author, business coach, international keynote speaker, TEDx presenter, poet, and host of the Lead with Love® podcast. She's the author of SHE BUILDS: The Anti-Hustle Guide to Grow Your Business and Nourish Your Life. She’s also the co-author of the best-selling book Simple Green Smoothies where over one million people have embraced this simple and healthy habit.
Here’s a taste of what we get into…
- Finding and honoring your limits of “enough”
- How to cultivate bravery in just 10 seconds
- Using social media to build your community
- Saying NO to hustle culture
- Following your instinct when it’s time to pivot
- How to find your support squad and cope with “micro-rejections”
- And so much more
If you loved this episode, make sure you check out…
- Jadah’s new book, SHE BUILDS, at www.shebuilds.com
- Find her on Instagram @jadahsellner
- Visit her website at https://jadahsellner.com/
- Episode 42: Taking Ownership of Your Life and Reframing Your Reality with Emily Hirsh
- Episode 70: How To Be Brave in Creating Deep Friendships and Meaningful Support Circles
- Episode 82: Shifting Identities, Discovering Your Brand, and Balancing Motherhood With Being a Boss with Jennifer Kem
P.S. We talk about finding your support squad in this episode, and I have just the tool to help! When you pre-order 3 copies of my upcoming book, That Sucked. Now What? You’ll get my FREE how-to guide for creating deeper friendships & leading your own Support Soul Posse. Grab your copies and juicy bonuses here, available for a limited time!