Imagine this: one day, your partner of 12 years calls you up and tells you they want to leave you for another person. Until this point, you felt you two were making it work; it wasn’t perfect, but your communication was open, and you were tackling...
Imagine this: one day, your partner of 12 years calls you up and tells you they want to leave you for another person. Until this point, you felt you two were making it work; it wasn’t perfect, but your communication was open, and you were tackling your challenges as a team. You feel floored, confused, and lost. What do you do? Do you fall victim to your circumstance? Or, can you channel those gut-wrenching experiences into lightbulb moments that supercharge your healing and course-correct you onto the right path? Oh gosh, loves, I have a super juicy episode for you. You’ll want to tune in to hear this story from my dear soul brother, Jason Goldberg, and all the drops of wisdom and strength he has to share, plus tips and advice on overcoming hard times that you can apply to your life today.
Jason (aka “JG”) Goldberg is a Mindset Mentor and Self-Leadership Coach for Celebrities, Change Makers, and CEOs. He is also the host of The Jason Goldberg is Ruining Podcasting Podcast, author of the #1 International Best-Seller on Self-Leadership entitled “Prison Break” and creator of the Playful Prosperity AND Competition-Proof Business Immersion programs.
JG has been a featured expert on media outlets including ABC, CBS, and FOX as well as teaching on the MindValley and SoulPancake platforms, and has founded multiple start-ups including one in partnership with NASA and the space shuttle program. He now focuses on blending his signature mix of simple and transformational wisdom, captivating storytelling, practical business mentorship, and belly-busting humor to make personal growth less “personal growth-y” and to leave everyone he meets with at least 5% more joy than when he found them!
Here’s a bit of what we get into…
- How to be brave enough to ask others for help during tough moments
- Owning your stories and taking responsibility for your healing journey
- How to manage your expectations of other people
- Reflecting on your childhood to understand your core essence
- Having humility over arrogance
- An exercise for learning to love yourself unconditionally
- And so much more.
If you loved this episode, make sure you also check out…
- Get a FREE copy of Jason’s book, Prison Break: http://GetPrisonBreak.com/bravetable
- Find Jason on Instagram @thejasongoldberg
- Episode 81: Taking Ownership of Your Life, Your Sh*t, and Your Stories with Danielle Gertner
- Episode 72: How to Build Resilience and Master Personal Growth Through Your Relationships
- Episode 66: How to Build Your Audacious Resilience When Things Don't Go As Planned
P.S. Thanks for being here, love. Don’t forget you can get your FREE That Sucked. Now What? Guidebook AND your 5-day Fly Forward Healing Practice when you order your copy of my new book here!