“You’re so strong.” “Hold it together.” “Put on a brave face.” Do any of these statements sound familiar to you? A lot of us grew up striving for perfection — whether it was in our achievements, in our relationships, or with our...
“You’re so strong.” “Hold it together.” “Put on a brave face.” Do any of these statements sound familiar to you? A lot of us grew up striving for perfection — whether it was in our achievements, in our relationships, or with our emotions. But what if we could start to see the beauty in our breakdowns? Instead of trying to keep it all in, we let it out and find release. Think of it like a kettle of hot water: it needs to blow some steam, or it will boil over. Well loves, the same thing happens when we neglect to regulate our emotions. In this episode, I walk you through healthy coping mechanisms for moving through challenging moments, normalizing the suck, and how to do this work, particularly in your relationships.
Here’s a sneak peek of what we go into in this episode…
- Exercises for exploring the deeper layers of your feelings (using the That Sucked. Now What? Workbook, which you get for FREE when you pre-order my book at thatsuckednowwhat.com).
- Why relationships are an incredible tool for personal growth and how to use them to identify your triggers
- How to drop your ego in relationships and start making magic
- How to rewrite your stories
- And so much more juicy goodness.
If you loved this episode, make sure you check out…
- All the goodies you get when you pre-order your copy of my book at thatsuckednowwhat.com (including the workbook we go through in this episode) OR grab a few copies for friends and family (don’t forget the holidays are coming) and get even MORE incredible bonuses.
Until next time, Brave Table Squad! Thanks for being here, and if you’re loving The Brave Table, please consider leaving a 5* review to help more brave peeps like you find the show.