Alright loves, I know you are SO busy. I get it, same here. Especially if you’re a mama, a business owner, or a career gal, you're pretty much doing ALL the things. So, how the heck are you supposed to incorporate fitness into your daily schedule?...
Alright loves, I know you are SO busy. I get it, same here. Especially if you’re a mama, a business owner, or a career gal, you're pretty much doing ALL the things. So, how the heck are you supposed to incorporate fitness into your daily schedule? And, are you someone who only looks at fitness and health as a means to stay in shape? If so, I know you're not alone. But my guest today (and fellow mama), Dr. Gabrielle Lyon, is here to shift your thinking and share why consistent exercise (in particular, resistance training) is so much more than a way to stay fit — it’s crucial for your longevity. If you know you want to lead a full, healthy, and happy life, then you need to tune in to hear what she has to say.
Dr. Gabrielle Lyon is a Washington University fellowship-trained physician in Nutritional Science and Geriatrics and is board certified in Family Medicine. She is the founder of the Institute for Muscle Centric-Medicine™ and has a private practice that services the leaders, innovators, mavericks, and executives in their prospective fields. In addition, Dr. Lyon also works closely with Special Operations Military. Her goal is to change the paradigm of medicine from obesity-focused to muscle-centric and change the way we think about health and medicine with high scientific integrity.
What we talk about in this episode…
- The root cause of poor health
- How Dr. Gabrielle incorporates fitness into her day (even with young kids!) and hacks you can use
- How to plan for your health in the years to come
- What is muscle-centric-medicine
- The importance of resistance training for your overall health
If you loved this episode, make sure you check out…
- Visit her website https://drgabriellelyon.com where you can download The Lyon Protocol 2.0 for a FREE guide on food choices and high-quality protein
- Follow her on Instagram @drgabriellelyon, listen to her podcast, The Dr. Gabrielle Lyon Show, and check out her YouTube channel
- Episode 44. The Power of Plant Medicine, Healing from Painful Loss, and Transitions with another fitness superstar Joa Rivas
- Episode 33. A Journey Back to Loving Yourself, Women's Wellness, Hormones, and Fertility with Dr. Mariza Snyder
- Episode 31. Reclaiming Wellness to Live Your Best Life with Jovanka Ciares
P.S. Get your FREE That Sucked. Now What? Guidebook AND your 5-day Fly Forward Healing Practice when you order your copy of my new book here!