Today, I’m joined by the Hydration Queen, Tracy Duhs! Enjoy! "There’s living, coherent, structured water that’s naturally mineralized, aerated, and hydrogenated with messaging that’s healing our bodies... And there’s incoherent,...
Today, I’m joined by the Hydration Queen, Tracy Duhs! Enjoy!
"There’s living, coherent, structured water that’s naturally mineralized, aerated, and hydrogenated with messaging that’s healing our bodies... And there’s incoherent, dissonant, dead water. Not all water is made the same."
In today’s episode, we talk about:
Not All Water is Made the Same
How Your Water Communicates With You
How to Change the State of Your Water
The Best Morning Routine
The 9 Pillars for Thriving Health
And so much more!
Tracy believes that optimal health is a fundamental right for all humanity, not just a privilege for a select few.
Helping people activate their vitality and feel alive has been Tracy’s lifelong mission. Growing up in a missionary home cultivated her profound sense of compassion and her desire to educate on the simple foundations needed to look and feel our best.
After pursuing a PhD in biogenetics and working with her daughter’s Hashimoto’s thyroid and alopecia universalis, Tracy became passionate about hydration as she learned the power hydration has to transform overall health and wellness in all people. Today, Tracy works as a modern wellness advocate specializing in the restorative powers of intelligent hydration.
Tracy is the founder of the Sanctuary Wellness Experience in San Diego and co-founder of Hydrate at the Sanctuary.
Loves, you’ll adore this episode as you learn all about what magic the right water unlocks in our lives, and what proper hydration is actually about. Dive in and enjoy!
Connect with Tracy:
- Find Tracy on Instagram @tracyduhs.
- Order Tracy’s new book, Hydrate, here.
- Learn more about Tracy here.
- Find The Sanctuary here.
- Find Tracy's Hydrate podcast here.
If you loved this episode...
- Then be sure to listen to Episode 31: Reclaiming Wellness in living your best life with Jovanka Ciares. Apple | Spotify
- You’ll love Episode 85: The Real Meaning of Self-Care and How To Maintain Health for the Long Run with Dr. Gabrielle Lyon. Apple | Spotify
- Episode 97: ‘What the Medical System Doesn’t Tell You About Being Healthy, Diets, & Emotional Health With Mona Sharma’ is right up your alley! Apple | Spotify
We love your reviews! Please be sure to leave a 5-star review. When you screenshot it and send it to email@example.com, you will get your FREE gift!