Joining me in the studio today is Ben Harris! Enjoy this juicy episode, loves! "Fear reveals where you’re not free. So if you want to be free, and reach your highest potential and truth, go to the fear. You have to be brave." In...
Joining me in the studio today is Ben Harris! Enjoy this juicy episode, loves!
"Fear reveals where you’re not free. So if you want to be free, and reach your highest potential and truth, go to the fear. You have to be brave."
In today’s episode, we talk about:
Conquering fear by seeking it out
What happens when you do what scares you
How fear is the invitation to the next level of your expansion
Why following your fear will guide you into your own freedom
Integrating the masculine and feminine
Ben Harris is a fear alchemist and intuitive guide. After years of coaching artists, writers, healers, and athletes to break free from their fear to unlock their true potential, he has created a groundbreaking method to help anyone do the same. His new course, Fear Alchemy, takes you on a self-guided journey to identify the root of your fear that's holding you back and provides you with the tools to liberate yourself from it.
When it comes to transmuting fear, there’s no one better to learn from than Ben. You’ll love this episode and all the juicy nuggets you can take from it. Dive in and enjoy!
Connect with Ben:
- Find Ben on Instagram @the.fear.guy.
- Find the Fear Alchemy course here.
- Join Ben’s Coaching Certification waitlist here.
- Enjoy a free training by Ben here.
- Hear my episode on Ben’s podcast, The Fear Alchemist: Apple | Spotify
If you loved this episode...
- Then be sure to listen to Episode 45: Trusting Your Intuition, Harnassing It for Good, & the Power of Uncomfortable Conversations with Quddus Philippe. Apple | Spotify
- You’ll love Episode 71: How To Find The Power to Eliminate Your Limiting Beliefs with Shelly Lefkoe. Apple | Spotify
- Episode 104: ‘Coexisting with Fear, and Building Confidence and Competence in Public Speaking with Tricia Brouk’ is right up your alley! Apple | Spotify
P.S. It’s April and we are giving away some of our favorite things this month! We would love to grow our community and leaving a 5-star review on iTunes helps us do just that! You can enter for your chance to win by submitting a review on iTunes. You can win a That Sucked. Now What? conversation card deck, affirmation card deck, or printed journal all throughout April! Winners will be announced at the end of the month. To enter, screenshot your 5-star review and send it to email@example.com. Good luck!