Hey loves! Another juicy solo episode is coming at ya! "We have all thought some things are completely unobtainable. So look at where you are. Could you have ever seen yourself where you are today? You have what you once wanted. Give yourself...
Hey loves! Another juicy solo episode is coming at ya!
"We have all thought some things are completely unobtainable. So look at where you are. Could you have ever seen yourself where you are today? You have what you once wanted. Give yourself credit for how far you’ve come already."
In today’s episode, we talk about:
The power of your Soul Support Posse and how they influence you
Opening up for a Bollywood + Femininst icon, Sunny Leone
How the big win at the Oscars opened the doors for Asian storytellers, creators, & artists
Your affirmation and action step for the week
Why contemplation and just ‘being still’ are two different things
Welcome to The Brave Table, where we dive into so many juicy things this week. So so much has happened this past week. From the Oscars now making room at the table for Asian creators, storytellers, and artists, giving the next generation permission to go the unconventional path in their career desires, to being invited to open for the one and only, Sunny Leone, there’s so much we need to talk about!
This week’s episode will awaken the artist in you, remind you that you’re never too old or young to pursue your dreams, and share with you that your ‘Now What?’ moment is what can lead to your next chapter and true purpose.
This episode is packed full, and I know you’ll take away so much. Dive in and enjoy!
Connect with me:
- Find me on Instagram @neetabhushan.
- Find The Brave Table on Instagram @thebravetable.
- Grab your That Sucked. Now What? Affirmation Deck here.
If you loved this episode...
- Then be sure to listen to Episode 36: How to Awaken the Artist Within with Garrain Jones. Apple | Spotify
- You’ll love Episode 100: Dismantling The Idea of “Unconventional” & How Your Greatest Obstacles Can Guide You To Your Dream Life with Adrucia Apana. Apple | Spotify
- Episode 82: ‘Shifting Identities, Discovering Your Brand, and Balancing Motherhood With Being a Boss with Jennifer Kem’ is right up your alley! Apple | Spotify
P.S. ‘That Sucked. Now What?’ has sold over 12,000 copies already! If you’ve yet to snag your copy, then know that this is your handbook to bounce back from sucky moments and fly forward with audacious resilience. You can get yours here!