Hey loves! Today I have a special guest: me! 😁 "They're just trying to fit in. They're just trying to belong. That is the mission. That's the mission of this book. How do we actually build resiliency in a way where there's also deep...
Hey loves! Today I have a special guest: me! 😁
"They're just trying to fit in. They're just trying to belong. That is the mission. That's the mission of this book. How do we actually build resiliency in a way where there's also deep compassion, reverence, and love for the journey that we are on?"
In today’s episode, we talk about:
Embracing joy in the chaos and finding magic in the mess
Navigating hard-hitting setbacks even when so many things went right
Giving yourself permission to slow down to find your balance and alignment
A reminder to listen to your intuition and follow your heart
You’ve probably heard all the buzz the past few months, but if not, I recently launched my newest book, That Sucked. Now What?, and we’ve already sold 12,000+ copies and have over 100 reviews on Amazon. From award after award, to a media tour taking me all over the country, this book has been a smashing success, to say the least!
But with all the amazing things that have happened the past few months, there were some disappointing letdowns, sleepless nights, and if I’m honest with ya love… pure exhaustion.
If you’re a go-getter like me, you probably forget to let yourself have a season of rest and slowness after a season of blazing forward at Mach 10. This is your invitation to breathe, to sit in the suck, and give yourself permission to put the brakes on while you rest.
Join me in this episode as we dive into what a post-global, bestseller book launch looks like and have a brave conversation about letting in a season of recuperation and slowness.
Connect with me:
- Find me on Instagram @neetabhushan.
- Get your copy of That Sucked. Now What? Here!
- Find the NY Times article here.
If you loved this episode...
- Then be sure to listen to Episode 26: Ghosting & Setting Boundaries: What Does It Really Say About You with Dr. Neeta Bhushan. Apple | Spotify
- You’ll love Episode 40: Solocast: Being brave in putting yourself out there even through facing rejection with Dr. Neeta Bhushan. Apple | Spotify
- Episode 53: ‘How To Build Your Emotional Strength Through Emotional Regulation with Nawal Mustafa’ is right up your alley! Apple | Spotify
P.S. ‘That Sucked. Now What?’ is sweeping the globe! If you’ve yet to snag your copy, then know that this is your handbook to bounce back from sucky moments and fly forward with audacious resilience. You can get yours here!